A how-to manual for housekeeping amateurs and pros alike, How the Queen Cleans Everything is a collection of fast and ingenious tips from #1 New York Times bestselling author -- and housekeeping's royal lady -- Linda Cobb, the Queen of Clean®.
It's all here. All of the Queen's miraculous tips and surprising shortcuts on how to solve hundreds of cleaning challenges -- inside and out. Let the Queen show you how to turn your home into a sparkling palace in no time at all. Learn how to put an end to washday drudgery with her collection of nifty and natural solutions for stress-free washing and ironing -- and enjoy a year's worth of tips, tricks, and picks for a cleaner house and a more organized life. But most of all, discover how the Queen's no-nonsense "tips and hints" method of housekeeping means less time cleaning your home, and more time enjoying it!
Let the Queen show you:
- the best way to clean your kitchen and bathroom
- the multitude of natural stain removers that are hiding in your cupboard
- how to garden the natural way
- what to do for spots, stains, scorch marks, and odors
- why you shouldn't clean your windows with newspaper
- how to clean your carpet and bare floors
- the right way to allergy-proof your home
- what those care labels really mean
- how to treat troublesome stains and delicate fabrics...and much more!
At last...all the Queen of Clean's® famous advice for a clean house, cleaner laundry, and a year of timely tips -- right at your fingertips!
Don't be home without it!