You will now be able to wow your friends, scare your kids, and bargain with your spouse as you use this book to legitimize bad decisions, idle threats, and risky ventures. With this one-stop statistical resource, you will have plenty of numbers to back up whatever you want (or don’t want) to do. Covering all aspects of everyday life, this enlightening little trivia book shows you that numbers can be informative yet entertaining—and work to your advantage. Inside you will learn interesting tidbits like:
- While 30% of all shoplifters are under thirty, 95% of shoplifters are females—just another thing for teenage boys to throw in their parents’ faces
- Ditching a diet is the fad thing to do, as 60% of dieters fail and go back to eating fatty foods
- Finding a faithful contractor is much easier than finding a faithful husband: Only 10% of home improvement contractors are reported larcenous while 22% of married men have committed adultery
- The world would have a whole lot more female vegetarians if people had to kill their dinner—90% of women would give up beef if they had to kill the cow
- Americans have a 40% chance of just dropping dead every day
It’s a guaranteed enlightening read 100% of the time.