Giving difficult news clearly and sensitively is no easy task. However, there are ways to say the right thing at the right time. 500 Letters for Difficult Situations offers helpful templates for when you need to say something tactfully and gracefully. Inside, you'll find letters to guide you through the most challenging communications, including how to:
- Express sympathy for the bereaved
- Explain why a relationship isn't working
- Offer condolences for those who are going through a divorce
- Give a notice of termination from employment
- Reprimand an employee for poor performance
500 Letters for Difficult Situations ensures that you know what to say and how to say it.