Expert advice for the perfect wedding day!
She's met "the one" and set the date - now she needs your help to plan the big event! The Everything Mother of the Bride Book, 4th Edition is completely updated and revised with the latest information you need to get your daughter down the aisle in style. Wedding planner Katie Martin explains everything you'll need to know, including:
- Planning showers and engagement parties
- Meeting the future in-laws
- Navigating sticky situations like ex-spouses and former family members
- Picking out the perfect dress
- Knowing when to speak up - and when to keep quiet!
Complete with new sections on social media etiquette, this practical guide covers everything you'll need to make sure your daughter has the perfect - and stress-free - day of her dreams.